This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Chelmno - city and municipality in the province of kujawsko-pomorskie, in Chelmno in the valley of the Vistula River Valley, on the Vistula River and used by the Frybą. The city lies 40 km north of Torun and 30 km to the west from Grudziądz. In the vicinity of the bridge by the Vistula River on the national road No. 1 (E75) Cieszyn - Gdansk. Historical Center Chełmna lies on high cliff remote approximately 1 km from the Vistula, other communities - mainly wielkopłytowe - to the east and the south from him. The city is the capital of the historical and geographical region land. chełmińska Including the Torun is the oldest city of this area and at the same time in the north of Poland (municipal rights - the "Law gave it Chelmnian rights, in 1233).
The horse riding. We offer camps riding.
We offer :
2 hours riding per day not applicable camp sports)
Driving rides in groups dependent on the degree of advancement of :
- science steering horse- driving school kłusem
- trips in the area of asekuracją
- improvement of attitudes horseman in Tarsus, kłusie and a gallop
- travel by kavaletti (bars) obstacles to 50 cm
- trips in the area
- further training horseman and horse (possibility of arrival of own wierzchowcem, +10 PLN per night maintain horse) with a particular focus on balance and harmony with the equestrian horse
- jumps, preparing for participation in the equestrian events
- travel in a combined with pławieniem horses
Science correct siodłania, kiełznania and cleaning the horse;
- seizure of the afternoon with care horses and equipment Jockey Club;
- Daily assistance in feeding horses;
- outbreak and outputs to wholesalers sweets.
We Help Secure:
• Three meals per day;
• medical care;
• Instructor riding and guardian;
• Rooms 2-, 3- and 5- With bathroom;
• Additional Classes afternoon;
• Horses Adapted to working with youth;
• boom head to riding (helmets, toczki);
• volunteers to help beginners jeźdźcom.
- clothes used for horse riding (things as to leave for the village);
- Shoes min. 2 pairs (gumowce, with hard sole to driving, light to walk on every day);
- Jacket against rain;
- Trousers tight (Leggings with) or dresowe;
- Advance 100,00 pln (under the fees for Eobóz).