This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Recreation Center Wiktorowo the peninsula, the later the waters of Lake Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski. High wooded edges are full of incorporating coves, streams and filled with clean water sources. Gęstwina surrounding our center forest, you fresh air and rześkimi odours. Probably populated basically Flying, a friend wild, sum named Draakul greet you with in water and a glad our friends: Maciek dog and cat Patysia.
In Wiktorowie waiting for you:
- 150 beds (rooms 2, 3, 4, 5 with full sanitary facilities, TV)
- conference room, banquet rooms,
- fireplace dining room
- sports hall, sauna, snooker room,
- a unique cafe on the pier and the fine dining experience as you spend time with your beer and observing podpływające swans and ducks,
- peculiar intimate atmosphere, inviting for free spend time during training, city with friends or family integration events, Goethe corporate or school excursions.On the large 5h, green area recreation we have excellent conditions for active holidays:
- wall climbing the three degrees difficulties
- sports fields,
- krokiet, cricket,
- Billiards, ping-pong,
- survival obstacle track,
- ability to professions in the hilarious with arcs and waister
- we have the equipment and the ideal site conditions to play paintball,
- bicycles for (diversity cycle routes in the immediate vicinity of the center),
- water equipment (lake Ostrowieckie, is linked with the other lakes, creating a system ideally suited for water tourism)
Gąsawa - village in Poland situated in the province of kujawsko-pomorskie, in the Kreis żnińskim, in the municipality of Gąsawa, Lake Gąsawskim. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Bydgoszcz. The town is headquarters of Gąsawa. The first mention of Gąsawie is in the papal edict of Pope Innocent II of 1136. City rights had from 1388, in 1934 it has lost. The village is located stadium hockey puck LKS Gąsawa.