This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
"Maniówka" is situated in the Suwałki region - in the land of the fairy tale, coated Wigierskiego National Park - center in which in addition to accommodation and food, we offer you an interesting infrastructure leisure - recreational and many unique attractions, as:
- The Village Happy Hikers (one of the stops on the Learn about the route for the)
- Interactive Village young fisherman
- the largest in the world traditional thermometer, notified to the Guinness World Records
in the center is especially recommended:
- accommodation, catering /traditional home kitchen/ and moments of relaxation during travel route of the Via Baltica (center is located only 8 km from Suwałki) or in the framework of the trips to the Suwalszczyznę and Lithuania,
- corporate team building - with interesting animations, integration program and workshops by individual demand; active rest on the basis of the infrastructure of the Center and its surroundings, As well as the good cuisine- green schools, tours, colonies biwaki - with interesting animations, classroom sports and recreational and educational workshops (SIRT entered on the list of the organizers and intermediaries tourist under No 02466)
- putting together with children, including weekend stays with care and animations for children and as soon as the relaxation for adults (on-site massages, recreation and health workouts healthy eating; wellness treatments and spa in the immediate surroundings)
- rest and recreation health regardless of age and holiday slimming procedures for children and adults and 14-day organises rehabilitation (Center is entered on the list of the Podlaskie: entry in the register of the organizers - OR/20/4/12 valid to 04 November 2015, the entry to the registry centers - FROM/20/5/12 valid to 12 December 2015).
The building is equipped to receive disabled guests with zniesionym barriers architectural, installed elevator and the premises by letter Braille.
In the vicinity of the Center are beautiful hiking trails (e.g. over the nearby lake Gałęziste- approximately 1.5km), tracks educational Wigierskiego National Park and take advantage of the base-cultural and SPA & Wellness in Suwalki. It is also possible to rent bikes, order pass chaise and in winter sledging cavalcades organization and rent a ski running gear.