Beautifully situated Sailing Training Centre of Cracow University of its nearly 40 year history, has trained about five thousand students of sailing. Qualified instructors, unforgettable atmosphere of the academic center remains in the memory for years ... that makes you want to come back. Completed in 2011, new homes, not only beautified the resort, but mainly the ability to open and organize training camps and sailing recreational activities for people with disabilities, and enriched our offer valid also in the winter.
- Camps Nautical
- Integration Camps
- Ski Camps
- Green school
- Weekend trips
- Courses, conferences, corporate meetings
• Multifunctional pitch (volleyball, football, basketball)
• Tennis Courts
• Boat station (kayaks, pedal boats, beach, beach volleyball)
Accommodation and facilities:
• Vacation homes - functional wooden cabins, which can accommodate 10 persons (single beds), fully equipped (shower, sanitary appliance, kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave, TV. Facilities for people with disabilities.
• Bungalows - 10 beds with single beds. Currently undergoing modernization.
• Camping - Outdoor showers and toilets.
• 2 car parks
• Marina Sailing on the lake (place for launching).
Detailed facility location at Zywiec:
Street: accommodations ul. Swietego Wita