This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Taunton - village in Poland located in wielkopolskie voivodeship, in the Kreis ostrzeszowskim, in the municipality of Taunton, around 10 km west of Ostrzeszowa and about 35 km south-west of Ostrow Wielkopolski.
The town is headquarters of Taunton.
This is the village of an urban. There is a recreation center, the campsite, a small container recreation inn. Starting point on the Hill Ostrzeszowskie. Located on the premises of a protected area of the landscape of the Hill Ostrzeszowskie and Tour of Odolanowska.
City Partner Kobylej Top German Kirchenlamitz.
The center is situated in the town of Taunton, lake area of 18 ha, within walking distance from the highest hill Wielkopolska (Taunton - 284 m n.p.m.). Taunton lies in the hills Trzebnicko-Ostrzeszowskich, surrounded by a complex of conifers forests with numerous jałowcami, przybierającymi forms inspired (43%). The northern slopes of the hills offer a swamp valley tributaries river Barycz. Lack of industry causes that Taunton is an oasis of peace. Are valued area promotes grzybobraniu, fishing, keyerlingks, pedestrian and Skontaktuj się z nami
our guests disposal are the following:
- double and triple rooms with bathrooms and TV,
- Apartment with air conditioning
- air-conditioned dinning room
- air-conditioned conference room
- a terrace of 180m2 with a view of the lake
- summer houses
- the Internet in the reception hall, restaurant and conference room
- as opposed to the recreational and sports:
- - gym,
- - sauna,
- - Billiards, Dart, table tennis,
- - tennis courts, sports hall,
- - two sports fields,
- Private beach for indoor Beach Volleyball Association,
- place to organise picnics (grill the stylized cottage Wielkopolska, bonfire),
- dock (, water canoes),
- garden situated on the water