This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Package holidays centers Duet are situated in a peaceful town on the outskirts of Karwii. The Duet and is located by the sea in its vicinity is las belonging to the coastal belt landscape park. Taking into account the nature of the centers of our offer the most benefit families with children. The center is guarded and lit. Guests have the possibility to park the car next to the houses where you can also grillować.
The Duet and offers:
- Cottages 4-personal -two rooms (one transitive), kitchenette with total equipment, bathroom with shower and terrace;
- Cottages 5-Personal (later type) - Thessaloniki agenda (dwuosobowa bench seat + seat) with kitchenette with equipment, bedroom (two couches, bathroom with shower, terrace;
- Cottages 5-Personal - two rooms, kitchen, bathroom with shower and terrace;
- Cottages 7-Personal - three rooms (including one transitive), kitchen, bathroom with shower and terrace;- The Guests, we offer playground for children, possibility to grill and garden furniture before each domkiem.
- Our centers are equipped with baby cots, chairs for feeding and baths apart small children.
- For Guests also available is: iron, vacuum cleaner.
Our centers are equipped with baby cots, chairs for feeding and baths apart small children.
(Karwia kaszb. Karwiô, German Karwen) - part of the city Wå Adyså Awowo, in the Pomorskie voivodeship on the Baltic Sea. According to data sołectwo habitually resident 931 persons. Karwia is part of the tourist Wå Adyså awowo. Part of the installation consists of a number of private accommodation houses and holiday centers. In Karwi there are a lot of historical buildings before World War II reaching even years 90. The nineteenth century, built in a distinctive style prevalent on Nórdze.