This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Center cottage Lech in Lidzbark Welski is situated in a beautiful forest complex mixed within the welskiego landscape park far away from the city center ( approx. 2 km) at 200 meters from the Lake Natural and 600 m from the guarded city beach that has been comprehensively modernised in 2010. In the vicinity of Lidzbarka are also other lakes :, Zwórzno, drag, kiełpińskie, Grądy.
A fenced area of the center there are:
• 37 houses campingowych:
- 4 cars
- full bathroom facilities
- equipped with a fridge
- without kitchen utensils and cutlery
• playground for children
• canteen where homemade food
• cafe with internet access
• TV room
• bicycle rental
• table tennis and table football
• place intended to focal spot
• dyskotekowa room with sound system and lighting
• pier with hiring a boat (200 mod - you can park your car next to the house without additional chargeLidzbark - town situated in warminsko-mazurskie, kreis działdowskim river Wel and Lake Lidzbarskim, on the border of the lobe Lubawskiego and Plains Urszulewskiej. Is the seat of along two other provinces: kujawsko-pomorskie and Mazowiecki. Occupied by 9351 people (2004 data). In the close vicinity there are two parks: Górznieńsko-Lidzbarski and Welski. From 1997 Patron of the city is saint Wojciech. Residents of the city is lidzbarzacy or lidzbarczanie (both forms are correct).
Detailed facility location at Lidzbark:
Street: accommodations ul. Lesniczowka