This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Our center offers 54 sleeping places
- cheap base
- we work with the holding wood
- a full range of food (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- recreational facilities (sports fields)
- the possibility of guided coach
place worth seeing the area:
- the battle on the Bzura River Museum in Sochaczew - 20km
- MUSEUM OF THE NARROW GAUGE RAILWAY FLIRT EMUS FOR in Sochaczew - 20km
Zelazowa Wola - 30km,
- the old church in Brochow 40km.
- in September you can view the reconstruction of the battle on the Bzura River (Brochow)
- Cathedral in Łowicz
- Outdoor museum in Małszycach
- Museum in Łowicz
- Folk Museum in Sromowie
- Palace epsicopal in Skierniewice
in the area are also Skierniewice, Zyrardow. We work with the holding wood that fits in Budach Grabskich (Backwoods Bolimowska) ok 25km
Welcome organized groups as well as individual, religious groups, green schools, as well as company organising training for workers.
Detailed facility location at Wiskitki:
Street: accommodations ul. Panska