This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Leisure Center-training Andrzejówka guest rooms have double or triple and quad-Personal Studio with bathrooms and terraces. On site access to wireless Internet access. At our guests disposal are: spacious, playground for children, wiatę hotel with barbecue located on the shore of Poprad, beach volleyball, football pitch, paintball, Billiards, Table Tennis, badminton, sightseeing, special blast, special archery field, restaurant/ garage serving regional dishes, TV room "N", mini bar with beer and cold drinks and sweet, ice cream, mobile swimming pool for children and free parking.
OWS Andrzejówka (formerly known as recreation center of the Cracow Elbudu):
- a unique microclimate
- breathtaking views
- excellent regional cuisine
- River Poprad at your fingertips
- contact with natureWe organize:
- individual, family stays
- corporate events
- conferences, business meetings
- feasts, calf baking,
Tours - (m in. to nearby Slovakia)
- rafting Popradem(during the summer period)
- wedkowanie, mushroom search
Andrzejówka is a great base for active rest and a great place for mountain trips and excursions. In the area of the center there are many towns attractions, inter alia Muszyna and Krynica-Zdrój. These areas are known from shots mineral waters and the tourist routes. In turn the perimeter Andrzejówką Slovakia is a paradise for lovers of bicycle adventures and direct access to Poprad demands Anglers love.
- Andrzejówka village in Poland located in Malopolska province in the Kreis?-1918, in the municipality of Muszyna. The town is located in the Jaworzyna Krynicka in Beskid Sądeckim and constitutes the most to the south extended its part. Be situated above the right edge of the Poprad and in the valley of a small stream which is his tributary. Of the three parties is surrounded by the passes the Beskid Sadecki: Stawiska (759 m), Rock (769 m), Prehyba (673 m), Piotrusina (645 m) and Zapała (639 m). The village is divided into three hamlets of: liquors, Międzymostki and Center.