This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
At your disposal we have 60 beds in wooden cottages including: - 8 houses 5-bed rooms with loft-type "BRDA", equipped with kitchenette, TV, bathroom with shower - 2 cabins 2-bed bungalows equipped with kitchenettes , TV, bathroom with shower - new home 5-bedded bungalow, equipped with kitchenette, TV, bathroom with shower - an attractive playground "FIKOLAND": 50m maze, bouncy castle, a dry swimming pool with balls, trampoline, zjeżdzżalnie, toy cars, really required - BAR (dinners, beer, soft drinks, sweets, TV) - billiards, air hockey (air hockey) - karts - basketball and volleyball - ping-pong table - free parking - fireplace - playground (ladder , swings, sandpit) Our center provides excellent conditions for relaxation and freedom for families with children. The entire area is fenced and lighted. At a distance of 100 meters from the resort is guarded bathing beach with sanitary facilities, water sports equipment rental and pitch, "Orlik".In Radawie you can:
- rest and recreation lake (during the summer holiday are organiozowane discos, Summer cinema, evenings with the music of the Greek, inn, / Gypsy and other);
- driving school horse riding in the nursery for equestrian sports;
- ride the woods powozami sleighs
- canoeing rallies;
- entertainment in "Park Radawa" (survival park, paintball, Quads,shooting galleries, bicycles, scooters);
- for tourism and cycling foot.
- fishing in the river;
- collection of fungi and fruit fleece forest-based;
ideal route on the bicycle trips is delightful Radawa-Szówsko (length approximately 15 km) and several trail forests Sieniawski family.
- we especially school and organized groups,
- we organize events, integration, occasional (outside the summer holiday period).