This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Recreation Center Jordan has 40 beds in 10 houses not standing. At each house possibility to grill. To each house we provide 1 parking space for a passenger car for free. Off-season summer sublet cottages from a fee for the quantity of the number. Prices for accommodation are gross prices, contain gas, electricity, bedding, VAT, parking for one vehicle.Center situated in a quiet place (hidden) on the edge of the Landscape Park in the distance in a straight line about 500m from the center of Z LAGOWA / LAGOW LANDSCAPE. A fenced and supervised 24 with two gates- access road from the street of Chopin and other output on his curving pedestrian leading directly to the lake Trześniowskiego within 60m.
Cottages piewrszej category:
I - Cottages masonry quadruple rooms, consisting of two rooms, kitchen and a bathroom.
Full equipment: gas kitchen, refrigerator, kitchenware.Cottages Second category:
II- COTTAGES , CAMPING CARAVANS , quadruple rooms, consisting of two rooms with a kitchenette
with full equipment: gas kitchen, refrigerator, kitchenware, electric kettle.
Lavatories are located in a separate building.
In addition we have:
-playground for children (caroussel, swing)
-building started with bar low gastronomy and sklepikiem
Lagow - village in Poland located in Lubuskie Voivodeship, świebodzińskim, in the municipality of Lagow, north of the motorway E30, in nearby Lagowski Park.The village is located the commune. In the years 1975-1998 town belonged administratively to the province of zielonogórskiego. Lagow is peacefull tourist; city rights held in the years 1808-1932. Situated on the lakes Lake nearby Lagowski: Trześniowskie (186 ha, Depth 58.8 m) and Łagowskie (82 ha). Center the tourist and recreation, called the Pearl of the Lubuski Region. The oldest part of the city is located on the isthmus between the abovementioned lakes. In the castle is located in the Knights of the.