Recreation Center Skowronki na uwięzi is located in the quiet, picturesque towns among the trees on the shore of shellac coin Small.For those peace, smell of needles and all that comes with all of the Mazury best. Mushrooms and fish at dawn, bath for the day in the evening - outbreak, in a completely relaxd atmosphere. And psa does not need to be a… Pokaż więcej
Recreation Center Skowronki na uwięzi is located in the quiet, picturesque towns among the trees on the shore of shellac coin Small.For those peace, smell of needles and all that comes with all of the Mazury best. Mushrooms and fish at dawn, bath for the day in the evening - outbreak, in a completely relaxd atmosphere. And psa does not need to be at home leave, its also would.
Relax in the period from 1 V - 30 X, for individual guests as well as the group (green school integration camps etc.) nights in 25 houses fined heavily:
- 25 houses 4-Personal (two rooms, private bathroom with shower and toilet, refrigerator, balcony )
We own marina, tailored to the needs of the equipment water, anglers and children.
Location is ideal for bicycle excursions with different levels of difficulty. Set by Nadleśnictwo route to riding (and in same There Are you can hire horses and bryczkę). On the area of the center there is a dedicated parking area.Local attractions
- Channel Ostródzko-Elbląski - one of the most unique monuments in Poland, originating from the nineteenth century - the only this type of monument hydraulic engineering type sof even on a global scale
- Ostróda - one of the oldest towns in the Mazurian Lake District, the biggest in the Mazurian Western
- Olsztyn - main city Warmia, with numerous monuments as gothic castle, the Old Town and the cathedral of St. Jacob, Old Town Hall, observatory
- Grunwald - place of historical winning battle fought in 1410 with spiders
- Teutonic Castle in Olsztynku from the XIV century
- the Shrine of the Black Madonna in Gietrzwałdzie
Stare Jablonki (ger. Alt Jablonken, Altfinken (1938-1945), a village in Poland located in warminsko-mazurskie, in the Kreis ostródzkim, in the municipality of Ostróda. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Olsztyn. The town is situated in the Iławskim, approximately 8 km from Ostroda, by Szelag Maly. The surrounding areas are attractive for tourism and the town is a well known center for letniskowym.
Szczegółowa lokalizacja obiektu in Stare Jablonki:
e-turysta.com project is a touristic social networking site presenting the accommodation and tourist offers from entire Poland. The accommodations can be searched by location criterion, i.e., by cities, geographical regions, historical regions and colloquial names of regions. The accommodation can also be found in a particular landscape, so you can search for accommodation at the seaside, in the mountains, by the lake, or in the country (also agritourism). e-turysta.com gathers also tourists interested in specific forms of spending free time in an active way and extreme sports lovers. Particular accommodation offers may correspond with the possibility of practicing specific sports such as sailing, gliding, rock climbing, or leisure activities such as hiking or trekking. The available accommodations are also divided into different categories of accommodation facilities. You can look for accommodation in hotels, spa resorts, holiday resorts, hostels, guesthouses, agritourist farms, as well as private lodgings, guest rooms or on campings.