This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The Baltic is located in the picturesque town of alleged public service compensation is paid, situated between Jarosławcem a Darłowem. The alleged public service compensation is paid, is one of the cleanest places on the central coast and the influence of the sea and Lake Kopań creates perfect microclimate. The proximity of mayor and Jarosławca encourages hiking and cycling a small distance from the lake promotes the organization. Same center is located away from the main communication routes, which ensures peace and quiet. From the beach it is only 200-meter belt of pine forest to the lake is approximately 400 m.
We offer You:
- rooms 2.3 Personal with a separate entry from the terrace, with bathroom, and the ability to connect your TV (ITS),
- in every room is parawan,
- in every room in the fully equipped kitchenette, plastic garden furniture on each terrace for peace,
- wooden cottages for max. 5 persons in each house are 2 rooms, living room with the possibility to connect a TV (ITS), a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and a terrace with wooden patio furniture,- Playground for children (swing, slide, sandbox, bicycles),
- a brick grill garden shed,
- free parking a fenced area of the center,
- the grocery shop on the area of the center,
Darłowo (wdzydze. Darłowò, German Rügenwalde) - coastal city and municipality in the north-western Poland, in the Zachodniopomorskie, biggest city district sławieńskiego. On the Baltic Sea, in the valley of the rivers and Wieprzy Grabowej, Near Koszlin, in Western Pomerania. According to data from 31 December 2010. The town was 13 954 inhabitants.