This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The Palace Hotel on the north-west Poland, at the edge of the reserve, among small hills and swamps, among the old park. In the nearby forests can meet the wild, deer, deer and numerous species of birds. Adjacent to the Palace Lake together with park create unique atmosphere for fans and the proximity to the sea (Rewal) approx. 25 km and convenient connection to Szczecin (approximately 80 km) makes convenient opportunities for excursions on weekend.
We offer rooms for 1, 2, 3 and 4 persons, equipped with TV and full sanitary węzęł. You can buy a full board. In the hotel there is parking, bar and playground for children.
Hotel is open all year. We offer:
- walking in the park and its surroundings
- bicycle tours
- fishing in the lake and fishing marine
- canoeing on the River Redze
- Focal Spot and events on the lake at the Palace- Excursions to the nearby palaces
- Rybokarty village in the north-western Poland located in West Pomerania province, gryfickim, in the western part of the municipality of Gryfice-. The village is a depot of the Voluntary Fire Brigade and multifunctional rural. In Rybokartach has water connected to water in Wołczynie. Children in the town are landed to the Primary School No. 4 in Gryfice and High School No. 2 in Gryfice. There is a seat of forestry. Rybokarty since midnight is surrounded by the hills going to the height 56 m n.p.m. and from noon extensive forests.