This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The "Charming" reservations on the Podlasie. The center is situated in the town of Serpelice within Landscape Park Podlaski Breakthrough Bug. The name of the facility is the flagship space, housekeepers and treasured moments that may be faced by each tourist visiting our thresholds. The pension and houses built in the immediate vicinity of the Bug River, over a large sand beach, in beautiful surroundings of pine forest. Location creates a straight lovely place for relaxation at any time of the year. The Center has a total of 150 beds in houses and rooms of the pension. An additional attraction are among others: kayaks, bicycles, vessel , carriages, grill.
Hotel "Charming" is a modern, open noclegowo-conference. The ground floor of the building is a spacious and air-conditioned restaurant room with an area of 200 square meters. Room adds charm fireplace and nice design and layout space refers to the surrounding nature center. The adjacent 100 meter terrace with a picturesque view of the River Bug and sandy beach. The pension is prepared to adopt 50 guests in 16 spacious rooms. In the building there is also a large air conditioned conference room with full multimedia equipment. Front of the pension there is a parking for guests- Rooms
- conference room
Pension offers 16 spacious rooms 1, 2, 3, 4. Together we can adopt in their 50 guests. All rooms are equipped with TV, bathrooms, WiFi.
- nights rooms, cottages
- weddings, baptisms, communions, etc.
- integration events
- Green School
- vacation and the weekend
- boat trips on the River Bug
- organization sledging cavalcades
- organization of canoeing rallies
- hire of equipment: rental, canoe rental
- Sarnaki village in Poland located in mazowieckie voivodeship, łosickim, in the municipality of Sarnaki. Former urban center of large historic, currently the village was situated on the River Sarenką. The rising domestic road No. 19 Kuåºnica Biaå Ostocka - Bialystok - Rzeszow and voivodeship road No. 811 to Biala Podlaska. Bus station Sarnaki located on the railway line Siedlce - Czeremcha. The town is headquarters of the Sarnaki.