We offer 50 beds in single, double, triple and quadruple rooms as well as studio rooms. All our rooms offer a higher standard - they have bathrooms, TV-LCD, telephones, electric kettles, wireless internet access. Most of the rooms have balconies with a beautiful view of Palenica and the Pieniny range. Our kitchen serves tasty home-cooked meals duri… Show more
We offer 50 beds in single, double, triple and quadruple rooms as well as studio rooms. All our rooms offer a higher standard - they have bathrooms, TV-LCD, telephones, electric kettles, wireless internet access. Most of the rooms have balconies with a beautiful view of Palenica and the Pieniny range. Our kitchen serves tasty home-cooked meals during flexible hours. Free monitored parking for cars next to the building. At guests' disposal, fitness room, table tennis / billiards, Finnish sauna, infrared sauna, massage chair. In the vicinity there are: indoor swimming pool, mineral water pump room, Spa Park, chairlift with ski complex (view of the slopes from the guest house). We invite individual holiday makers and organized groups (conferences, training sessions, company trips). We organize: trips, bonfires, sleigh rides, highlander chats, banquets and other at the wishes of guests.Attractions Szczawnica:
1) Ski "Bukowinki" in Jaworkach - two ski lifts, exerted one of 520 m, difference gradients 102m, second with a length of 250 m, difference gradients 40 m - two illuminated altogether,
2) Ski "Under Durbaszką" in Jaworkach, pension 550 m. - Difference gradients 112 m. Next to extract a hostel with food and Night Getaway
3) one - krzesełkowa on Palenicę length of 783 m., difference gradients 260m.
- slope Palenica AND - artificially śnieżony 1000 m. The difference between the slopes 250m, approved by the authorities of the FIS AND PZN.
- slope Palenica II length of 1800 m., difference gradients 270 m - plan a route from the summit Szafranówki until the foot of the scenery will provide you unforgettable relax where it joins the route Palenica I.
- slope Szafranówka - two parallel drag lifts with a length of 350 m, difference gradients 75 m, in operation easy, artificially śnieżona,
4) Halfpipe - discharge snow snowboard, full sized with an extract orczykowym on the southern slope of scenery will provide you unforgettable relax
- Dunajec River Rafting - the whole trip starts life-raft this unusual meeting with wild, unchanged for thousands of nature - one of the greatest attractions of Europe. During the journey raftsmen color-coded in favor of the Pieniny, citing the legend of brigand Janosik (.
- RAFTING ON Czarny Dunajec - the raft adventure that no one sholud miss river is on the route Sromowce Wyżne - Szczawnica. Is intended for both advanced and novice participants. May participate in it as well as children. Cool Water, mountain air, the beauty of the Pieniny landscape mean that you will be able to stress in everyday life.
- the raft canoe the Czarny Dunajec - canoeing on rivers mountain in air double units under the guidance of the instructor does not require a large technical skills for giving a high satisfaction with the defeat of the river. Pneumatic pedalos allow for seamless swimming even for beginners kajakarzom. The Group monitors the instructor in the kayak single, which will help in a critical situation or will indicate the right way on the water.
Szczawnica - city in Malopolska province in the Kreis nowotarskim, from 1 January 2008, the headquarters of the authorities of the municipality of urban-rural Szczawnica. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Nowy Sącz. Szczawnica lies in the valley of Grajcarka that is right tributary of the Dunajec gorge. Is located between Pieninami a band with Radziejowej Beskid Sadecki.
Szczawnica is known health resort already from the mid-nineteenth century. Treated there are diseases of the respiratory and digestive tract, due to the occurrence of sorrel alkaline salt and the favorable climate conditions. Spa Szczawnica returned again in 2005 by judicial agreement to pre-war owners family hr. Stadnicki. Szczawnicki Zdroj has nearly two hundred years. Now (in 2009) in the center of the square Dietl - Museum Spa, which founder is Andrzej Mankowski - grandson Adam hr. Stadnicki, last owner Zdroj. Currently accumulated exposure is associated with a spa szczawnickim - with over 350 objects of all kinds of lecznictwem spa, archival documents, drawings, plans buildings, old photographs, post cards, books.
Be the first to recommend this accommodation facility! [?]
FAQ tourist attractions
Najczęściej zadawane pytania dotyczące oferty noclegowej
Czy na terenie tego obiektu można zaparkować samochód?
Jeżeli wybierasz się tutaj samochodem, to z pewnością interesuje Cię, czy będzie możliwość bezpiecznego zaparkowania pojazdu. Ten obiekt deklaruje, że posiada parking lub w jego najbliższej okolicy jest możliwość zaparkowania.
Jakich cen noclegów należy się spodziewać w tym obiekcie?
Ceny w obiektach noclegowych mogą zależeć na przykład od standardu pokoju, sezonu czy długości pobytu. Jeżeli interesuje Cię bardziej szczegółowy cennik noclegów tego obiektu, to zobacz tutaj.
Jakie wyżywienie dostępne jest w tym obiekcie noclegowym?
W obiekcie dostępne jest dodatkowo płatne wyżywienie: śniadania i obiadokolacje (HB).
Czy ten obiekt posiada pokoje z własnymi łazienkami?
Obiekt deklaruje, że w swojej ofercie posiada pokoje z własnymi łazienki. Szczegółowe informacje uzyskasz od właściciela obiektu.
e-turysta.com project is a touristic social networking site presenting the accommodation and tourist offers from entire Poland. The accommodations can be searched by location criterion, i.e., by cities, geographical regions, historical regions and colloquial names of regions. The accommodation can also be found in a particular landscape, so you can search for accommodation at the seaside, in the mountains, by the lake, or in the country (also agritourism). e-turysta.com gathers also tourists interested in specific forms of spending free time in an active way and extreme sports lovers. Particular accommodation offers may correspond with the possibility of practicing specific sports such as sailing, gliding, rock climbing, or leisure activities such as hiking or trekking. The available accommodations are also divided into different categories of accommodation facilities. You can look for accommodation in hotels, spa resorts, holiday resorts, hostels, guesthouses, agritourist farms, as well as private lodgings, guest rooms or on campings.