This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
- Chyrowa village in Poland situated in the Podkarpackie voivodship, in Great Britain, in the municipality of Dukla, in the valley of the river Iwelki (right off Wisłoka), a few kilometers to the south-west of Dukla.
In the years 1975-1998 town situated in the province of Great Britain.
We offer our guests hire separate rooms or the whole house for the exclusive use throughout the year, with well equipped kitchen, dining room with spacious bathroom and a large and beautiful gardens around the home. We have a total of 10 beds in double and 4 personal data. Welcome all who want to relax away from the city bustle and noise where the clean air and a microclimate god, provides relaxation and recoveries forces and rich forests and fields dróżek promotes respect hiking and cycling.
In addition to our portfolio:
- place on smoking outbreak or grill
- sandpit and swings for children- The possibility of breakage tents
- parking for cars
- satellite TV
- walking and bicycle trips in the surroundings
- picturesque waterfall on the River Iwełce
- in the distance of 100 m las full of mushrooms
- big, beautiful garden is perfect for our guests
- Grekokatolicka orthodox p.w Care of Mother Mary from the early seventeenth century in the inside, which is a beautiful ikonostas from the end of the eighteenth century.
- Ski at 200 meters from the house
- next to the home runs hiking trail:
- Pedestrian (red) line from Krynica by Angles, Chyrowę, Pustelnię Saint John from Dukla (trail papal)on Rozsypaniec in Bieszczady.
- Bicycle (ok 40 km.) runs through Duklę, Teodorówkę, Iwlę, Chyrowę, Mszanę, Tylawę, Trzcianę, Lipowicę to Dukla.