This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The Hotel under the coat is in the beautiful and quiet surroundings close to the city center Bialystok. Offers its guests accommodation in rooms of high standard.
At your disposal we offer 37 beds in double rooms:
- high-standard single room is equipped with bathroom, TV-Sat, internet and telephone.
- double rooms of high standard - or for single use is equipped with bathroom, TV-Sat, internet and telephone.
- triple rooms of high standard - room is equipped with bathroom, TV-Sat, internet and telephone.
In addition the hotel under the coat of arms is Karczma Bistro. Breakfast, lunch and dinner for hotel guests and for customers from the outside. We recommend polish cuisine with a European cuisine. In the premises of the effective self-service.
We have 3 Banquet rooms:- conference room for 150 people equipped with audio-visual equipment required for the conduct of training courses, conferences, banquets and other occasional events,
- banquet-conference room for 120 people equipped with audio-visual equipment required for the conduct of training courses, conferences, banquets and other occasional events,
- chamber for 40 people is ideal for integration events and business, small banquets and meetings.
- we also 20 new Notebooks connected to a computer network that is especially helps in conducting training.
Each Friday and Saturday we organize DANCNGI in Restauracji-Pubie reactivation. DJ. Music years 70' 80' 90' and contemporary.
Bialystok (Balstoge) - municipal borough in north-eastern Poland, Hadju-bihar Północnopodlaskiej lying on the River White. Is the capital of the podlaskie voivodeship and authorities earthly Bialystok district. According to data from 31 December 2010. The town was 295 198 inhabitants. Among the provincial towns of Poland, Bialystok is 2. city in terms of population density, 11. in terms of population and 13. in terms of surface. Bialystok acts as the administrative, economic, scientific and cultural center of the region. The city with the adjoining communes creates a conurbation of Bialystok Philharmonic.