This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Dębno - village in Poland situated in the Podkarpackie voivodship, in the Kreis leżajskim, in the municipality of Lezajsk, by the Sandomierz - Jaroslaw, 9 km to the south east of Lezajsk. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the Rzeszów Voivodship.
The hosts of Czeslaw and Tadeusz Tupaj, lead ecological agricultural holding certified. The holding is located in the basin of the Wisłok and San Rivers on the edge of the Sandomierz Tower near the charming city Lezajsk at the route Lezajsk, Jaroslaw. We provide our guests with an excellent rest, garden with vegetables, smoking outbreak, grill in the garden, bicycle tours, billiards, table tennis, volleyball, parking. Large garden with altanką enables playground and games for children, young people and not only. In the neighborhood you will find forests rich in fungi and sealants water where you can enjoy a bath and rent water equipment. Fans of fishing may in nearby rivers and estuaries, cast without the rest of this addressing. Guests can use the full board drawn up with organic products originating from its own holding, as well as using a housewife prepare pancakes and milk for the winter.We provide our guests
- 3 rooms with tv - 8 places
- 2 bathrooms with shower and toilet
- recreation room with a fireplace
- Dining Room
- Playground for children
- Able to rent bikes for the whole family
- Table Tennis
- vegetables and fruit of the holding
tourist attractions in the vicinity of:
- The Paulite Bernardine with its famous Baroque bodies of the seventeenth century. (June-September concerts Organ and Chamber Music) in Lezajsk
- Jewish cemetery with ohelem tsaddik Elimelech in Lezajsk
- The palace and park complex the Lubomirski in Sieniawa
- Modrzewiowy Manor House hunting in Julin
- Outdoor museum of the rural architecture in Kolbuszowa and brand
- Narrow Gauge Railway Queue Przeworsk - Dynów with the longest tunnel in Europe
- underground tourist route in Jaroslaw
- access to riding
- Indoor Swimming Pool in Lezajsk
- Possibility of catching fish on the sledge and Wisłoku
- covering medium aquatic Ożannie, Brzózie Royal and Grodzisk Lower
- nature reserves ( azali pontyjskiej, żerenia beavers)
- the bus station - 300 m.
- Railway Station - 2.5 km
- Shop -100 m.
- Restaurant - 5 km
- Mail -100 m.