This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
- Stępina village in Poland situated in the Podkarpackie voivodship, in the Kreis strzyżowskim, in the municipality of Frysztak
in years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the Rzeszów Voivodship.
City borders with Chytrówką, Cieszyną, Pstrągówką, Glinikiem Medium and Upper Glinikiem.
In the years 1833-1844 leaseholder village was Anton von Chłędowski, which probably died 20 February 1846 at the time of the Galician carnage.
In the village are which railway built during the Second World War by the Germans. 27 August 1941 at the airport in Krosno landed Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini; they arrived by rail to the headquarters (Führerhauptquartier) Hitler "Anlage outh' and have spent in Stępinie night.
Rooms 2.3 personal in building murowanym, on the second and third floor. Each room equipped with a wardrobe, table, TV, one łazeienka with shower, second with bathtub with shower. Kitchen fully equipped. Building heated central heating. Separate input on kondygnację. A spacious terrace and a large balcony. Large garden adapted to football playground for children, place for a bonfire and grill. contact with animals: cow, goat, hens, pigs. Ability to produce furniture garden under the eye of the host, common tours. Ping-pong, Grill, Bonfire, sleigh ride. Swimming pool in the distance of 8 km.If you come to us you can:
- Learn About life in the countryside
- have direct contact with nature
- Spend time actively and the alternative design
- Enjoy in forestry numerous mountaineers, gathering mushrooms and berries
- safely park your vehicle
- in winter riding skiing and sledging
- ensure good, tasty food.
- With Grilować altance
- Using host you can perform a memorial of wood (swords, ludki and pet" i.e. Konik poneys, sarenki etc.)