This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Guest Rooms Aleksander Szymanska invites you to relax.
Accommodation for business travellers, tours, 5 rooms functionally decorated (1 quadruple room, 2 triple rooms and two double) fully equipped with 2 kitchens and two bathrooms with shower, total 14 sleeping places in high standard and TV and internet
nights for business travellers, tours,
- the ability to order money
- the ability to order service
- St Nicholas Church in Tarnow Pałuckim
- Stone St. Adalbert in Budziejewku
- Pyramid Cavalry Łakińskiego in Łaziskach k. Wągrowca
- Oak "Korfanty" in the Dębina
- Intersection Nielby rivers and wool
- pocysterski Monastery in Wagrowiec
- Opatówka in Wagrowiec
Wągrowiec is situated in the Wielkopolski, landscape of the city is an interesting and varied the wealth of forests and mixed£agów many times polodowcowych lakes.In Wagrowiec is unique phenomenon geographical - intersection rivers - wrongly called bifurkacją. It consists of wool from Nielbą, crossing at a right angle. This is a artificial - Channel built in the nineteenth century in the course of the work of the drainage systems dolinnych both rivers. Worth seeing is the 'Dębina" with valuable specimens of the oaks szypułkowych, a monument of nature oak "Korfantym" and reserve czapli hooded crow. In the western part of the city and the river wash woolens can meet lodges were seen along the recently settled here beavers.
- Wągrowiec Town and Commune in wielkopolskie voivodeship, in the Kreis wągrowieckim, 60 km north-east of Poznan.According to data from 31 December 2010, the city had 25 083 inhabitants.