This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
We invite you to the Guest Rooms "Barbara", which offer rest in the hotel 2, 3 and 4. The rooms have bathrooms or bathrooms common, in each of the rooms is:
- TV with package channels with kablówki,
- electric kettle and glasses cutlery, flatware, etc.
- parawan beach.
Some of the rooms have balconies.
At our guests disposal are the following:
- grill and desktop balcony furniture.
A handful of information about an object:
- object is closed and has parking for 15 cars,
- the sea us 150m,
- within 50m is also a store and canteen,
- it is possible to reserve the telephone or e-mail alias,
- Hotel day lasts from 2 p.m. to 10.00
- please come without animals
- in the rooms and in the corridor are non-smoking.
Booking we following payment on requiring the bank account:
Barbara Pawlowska Street Fireplace 10, 72-420 Dziwnów No: 58 1240 3868 1111 0010 0607 5733Dziwnów lies in the central part of the coast New York state in the northern part of the district kamienski. The town is situated by the sea, Bałtyckiem at the mouth of the strange to the sea. From the south city lies over of Kamienski Pomorski and Gulf Wrzosowską, which are part of the strange. The town is located near Szczecin. The south-western part of the city lies on the Wolin island and the north-eastern part of the Curonian strange, belonging to mezoregionu Trzebiatowskie Coast. According to data from 1 January 2010 city area is 4.97 km².