This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Guest Rooms Beata are situated in a picturesque Władysławowo, about 900 m from the sea. On site square BBQ Facilities trampoline chutes bujawki and sandpit. In the vicinity of the playground for children, shop and oceanpark.pl (view from the window)
- Rooms 2.3 personal with shared bathroom facilities
- provide car parking
- the grill
- the possibility to use the kitchen
- wireless Internet
- Bed 1 Personal , bed
- stand together with chairs
- the dish with electric kettle
- Dom fishermen; terrace on the Tower Hall
- Fishing port from which you can select the cruise on the Baltic
- Hallerówka; home General Józef Haller, which zaślubił Poland with the sea - softshell exhibition
- Avenue of the Stars
- Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary with the great stained-glass windows
- OS AND OPO Cetniewo - swimming pools, tennis, pitch- horse
- Lighthouse from mountain hikes exhibition Lighthouses Polish
- Ravine Chłapowski - area around Wå Adyså Awowo belonging to the seaside Landscape Park.
Władysławowo - town and commune in northern Poland, in pomorskie voivodeship, the largest city in became a part. Situated near Gdansk on the Baltic Sea and Pucka bay. Is Here sea port. The town is situated in the northern part of Pomerania Province, became a part. According to data from 1 January 2009 city area is 39,22 km². The city is 6.68% of the district. Władysławowo is situated in the northern part of the Dalmatian Kaszubskiego, on the north side of the Baltic Sea and of the south-east of Pucka bay. West so the city lies on the coast of the Slowinski and part of the city Chałupy are located on the Curonian's. The city borders with municipalities: Jastarnia, municipality stepped, municipality puck.