This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Guest rooms with bathrooms and balconies. Rooms are equipped with: wireless Internet access (Wi-Fi), TV-SAT, radio, fridge, cordless kettle. A holiday home is also available for rent. The house consists of: bedroom, living room, fully equipped kitchenette, bathroom. At guests' disposal kitchenette. Additionally on the premises grill. On the premises parking lot. For the active: table tennis - ping-pong, bicycles. A beach with a swimming pool is at the guests' disposal. For the active: golf course, indoor swimming pool, horse riding in the saddle, sports ground, fishing possibility. A playground for children. To the beach 25 minutes walk. A grocery store nearby. TRANSFER DATA NO. ACCOUNT 88 1240 3868 1111 0000 4094 3914 Bank PKO SA I branch in Kamień Pomorski ul. Gryfitów 2a 72-400 Kamień Pomorski Wrzosowo is a village in northwestern Poland, located in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship, in the Kamień Poviat, in the Kamień Pomorski commune, on the Wrzosowska Bay and about 3 km from the Pomeranian Bay. The provincial road no. 107 leads to the village leading to coastal bathing resorts. It departs from the national road no. 3 through Kamień Pomorski to Dziwnówek, where it connects with voivodship road no. 102. The poviat road No. 0100Z (Pobierowo-Gostyń-Wrzosowo) also reaches the village. A bicycle path passes through the village connecting it with seaside resorts. In the years 1946-1998, the town belonged administratively to the Szczecin province. Wrzosowo is a vast village, consisting of two parts. The first more compact settling unit on the bay and the second stretched-out compounder stretching to the first. In Wrzosów there are 3 monuments. It is a court complex from the nineteenth century, comprising a manor house built after 1829 rebuilt at the turn of the 19th and 20th century and a manor park. Another monument is the house (cottage) No. 40 (formerly 39) from 1845.