This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Guest Rooms Forest Silence are in Murzasichlu, place situated at the foot of the Tatra Mountains in the distance of 7 km from Zakopane toward the border crossing to Lysa Polana, here is the beginning of many tourist routes.
We offer 50 beds. We have rooms for 1, 2, 3, 4 and tv ,garage, nurseries volleyball, basketball and ping-pong tables, room for banquets and conferences. On the area of the Center is a regional cabin for guests, where we organize bake spit, at highland music and sleigh and driving powozami.
- the perfect place in menopausal top,hotel located at the entrance of the tourist.
- 12km to przejści border to Slovakia.
- baking of Spit,grilowaniem at highland music.
- organizing sledging cavalcades.
- the pitch to play volleyball, basketball etc.
- walking the woods,enjoy nature,noise potoka mountain running next to the center.Murzasichle - village in Poland located in Malopolska province in the Tatra, in the municipality of Poronin. Murzasichle are located the Zakopane, at the edge of the Tatra National Park at 820-950 m n.p.m., in the southern part of the rock of the Podhale region, between Zakopane and Bukowiną Tatranska. Murzasichle as village exists since 1630. In the years 1975-1998 Murzasichle administratively belonged to the province of Nowy Sącz.
Detailed facility location at Murzasichle:
Street: accommodations ul. Sadelska