This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Guest Rooms May its guests that provides a peaceful holiday in Suprasl situated in a clean environment Knyszynska Primeval.
Storey building - 10 places, rooms 1,2,3 - Personal, 2 bathrooms:
- separate entry on the ground floor with an extensive veranda (3-person room)
- each room TV, wireless Internet, electric kettle, refrigerator, dishes and cutlery, towels
- room on the ground floor with a large balcony (double room)
- you can safely park your car on the premises
- grill, bicycle rental, sewing
- garden with summer house, tables, biesiadnymi hamakiem and playground
- the disposal of a separate kitchen or meals can be ordered on the spot
- softshell availability
- We underwrite accounts
- near the horse
- 400 m beach promenade and the River Suprasl
- pedestrian routes and bicycle routes
- the Augustowska Primeval Forest (100m)
- the opportunity to move the trail of Tartars Guide (rodowitą Tatarką)Worth to visit:
- Museum of Icons
- The former palace Buchholtzów from the nineteenth century.
- Abbey pobazyliański: former palace with archimandrytów years 1635-55, baroque gateway for tower from the eighteenth century, the abbey buildings from the eighteenth century, late gothic church of the Annunciation of the Virgin Mary, 1511.
- Church of the Holy Trinity of 1865
- old wooden inn with XVIII/nineteenth century.
- Buildings TAK / from the nineteenth century.
In winter we offer:
- areas runs offer excellent skiing
- within 10 km ski
- rides on the dog fur zaprzęgu
Suprasl - a town in the Podlasie voivodship, in the Bialystok district, is the seat of urban-rural am. It is situated on the River Supraślą, on the Wysoczyzna Kaszubska Bialystok, is surrounded by a wilderness Knyszyńską, historically in Podlasie. Included in the agglomeration of the Bialystok.