This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Korbielow - is the picturesque miejscowościa located on the slopes of the Massif Pilska second as to the peak height of the Beskid Zywiec (1557 m n.p.m). Virtues bioklimatyczne Korbielowa raise large teams forest green and position in the vicinity of the mountains covered with extensive woodland bukowo - jodłowymi lets you organise hiking and cycling. The main attraction is the extracts and ski lifts. Within Pilska is located 28 km of ski slopes of varying difficulty from mild to very difficult. The strength of these routes are the best in Beskidach, natural conditions for skiing and snowbordu. This aim is the height above sea level and a unique microclimate. In Pilska operates throughout the year GOPR station. Korbielow - is one of the most attractive resorts, both winter and summer in Poland.
Chata Tied is situated at a height of 630m n.p.m., the main road in Korbielowie. Around the cabin is the canopied, place, grill and playground. Bliko Forest and the Skontaktuj się z nami
guests disposal there is a large car park.
We recommend home cuisine, including game dishes.
The object is open throughout the year.
We offer 16 beds in 2, 4, 6, washrooms.
- waterfall under Łysinową Grapą on the brook E. GLINNE
- zabytkowakarczma in Jeleśni with II POS. XVIII.
- wooden chapel of the Bali bundled framework (on the lift platform date 1886r)
- alpine dairies with routes on Pilsko
- old village architecture Korbielow -
- the largest in Beskidach waterfalls in Sopotni Great
- from livestock - Bus station, tram approx. 400m. from object
- with great Sopotni - from bus station "Waterfall" along the yellow on the "Przysłop", then the trail of blue to the valley "Buczynki' and further to the "Cottage Tied". Ok. 2.5 hours.
- With Pilska - yellow route. Ok. 1.25 hours.