This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Holding agro-tourism "Sarenka" offers 20 beds in two houses in rooms 2, 3, 4 rooms with bathrooms.
On the spot there is a possibility of buying food from products of the farm, also regional dishes: kwaśnica, korbacze, country bread, ham....
There are sleigh-focus, fun new year.
On the premises is:
- a beautiful garden where they are grown medicinal jałowce
- barbecue, focus
- playground for children
to the border of 20 km. Scansen in Zubrzycy-20 km. extracts - Orawka, Moreover Spytkowice (wheel Rabka). Indoor swimming pool - Moreover Spytkowice (wheel Rabka). Near Babiogórski National Park.
- Babiogórski National Park, on a worldwide network of UNESCO Biosphere of 3.5 thousand ha
- Babia Gora - considered one of the greatest attractions leisure Poland, where you can enjoy views of the Tatra Mountains, Pieniny, Beskids until after the view of the Sudety Mountains, Slovakia- Villages orawskie - Krajowy Sejmik Samorządu Terytorialnego, Lipnica Small and United, Zubrzyca, Podwilk, Podsarnie, traditional hospitality of the inhabitants are expressed in vitality: "Not guest, but the family", makes the 'Orawa gladly visitors
- Outdoor museum - building regional in Zubrzycy
- Places of wafers historical church in Orawce from the XVII century.
Orawa is a tourist attractions at any time of the year. Acute and snow winter he spent lovers sledging cavalcades and storage. In summer there is something here for fans of mountain excursions and water sports, grzybiarze and extracts are. You can select routes for mountain bicycles (the trail of papal" whether a forest path "Rajsztak"), enchanted by the crystalline water, also on the shore of the Lake Orawskiego. A fascinating view is sunset of the "Babia Góra" mountain.