This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
What We Offer:
• 50 beds in 10 rooms 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6-plate with bathrooms,
• traditional home made cuisine,
• Shop: souvenirs, sweets, drinks,
• ping-pong table,
• the possibility to organise discos,
• a, grill,
• cartage hardware to hostels,
• Organize white and green schools (instrument One teaching hour),
• Organize holiday camps, group and family
• day trips school
• dining room and common room for white and green schools,
• winter organize sledging cavalcades scooter snow,
• summer - rides terrain car
• ski 500 m length near hostels,
• slopes and a tourist trails maintained by ratrak,
• playground for children,
• wall climbing - 7 m.
• rail Cable 6-addressed as with Bielska-Olszówki on Last,
• For score hostels and groups kolonijnych outdoor swimming pool bathing,• Visiting the cave of the three earthen mounds,
• visiting the ruins on hostels Magurze,
• sightseeing 4 streets hostels in the Summer,
• skiing season from November to April,
• tours of Beskid uplanders from routes with a guide.
• New Year's Eve balls and andrzejkowe,
• półmetki, meetings after years,
• birthday parties and imieninowe,
• wonderful conditions for white and green schools.
Bielsko-biala - municipal borough in southern Poland, in Silesia Voivodeship, on the Silesian, at the foot of a small and Beskid Slaski, the River White. Is the capital of the Bielsk, Euroregion Beskids, diocese of the Roman Catholic Church and diocese of Teschen disease Church church of Augsburg and the main city agglomerations Bielska.
Bielsko-biala formally created 1 January 1951 with connection located on in the region around the Bielsko, of which the first mention comes from 1312, and team of the white founded in the end of the sixteenth century. In the years 1975-1998 the city was the capital of the Bielsk Voivodship.
Bielsko-biala is the primary administrative center, industrial, shopping and service, academic, cultural and tourist region commonly called Podbeskidziem. Is one of the most economically developed Polish cities (including 5.8% unemployment). Is also important in the scale of the country node road and rail. The city is a member including the Association of Polish Cities.
According to data from 31 December 2010 Bielsko-biala was 175 008 inhabitants (23 place in Poland). The surface of the city is 124,51 km² (18 place in Poland).