This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
We offer accommodation in Ostroda, one of the oldest towns in the Mazurian Lake District and the largest on Mazury Western.
School hostel is located in the center of the Ostroda, a short distance from the train and bus stations. Is a very convenient base for those wishing to explore the city and its surroundings ( e.g. Grunwald - Year 1410 ).
We have 100 beds in 10 rooms with bathrooms on each floor.
A hostel has:
- study center,
We provide the lowest in the region, price discount for school youth, student, members PTMS.
In the surrounding area
- Municipal Stadium
- tennis courts,
- 2 urban beaches ( EMS responder, football pitch grid).
- Hire of equipment water ( yacht, kayak, bike water, boats).
Among the many attractions of the beautiful picturesque sites we boast a unique over waters on a global scale Channel Ostródzko - Do ( the length of the entire water system is 147 km)Local attractions
- a brick lock pokrzyżacki ( cultural center),
- Gothic church from the first half of the fourteenth century.( after the Reformation Catholic )
- Saint Dominica Savio,
- the Church with the nineteenth century. - Of the Virgin Mary,
- buildings in the Evangelical Church in the beginning of the twentieth century. ( Neo-gothic style),
- the secession buildings from the beginning of the twentieth century.