This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
- Szczawnik stream near the village in Poland located in Malopolska province in the Kreis?-1918, in the municipality of Muszyna. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Nowy Sącz. The name derives from the sources of mineral water, acidic sorrel.
- accommodation in double and 4 cars in price 20 PLN
- capturing crooks and warm drinks
- delicious jedzonko 'own works'
- Nice atmosphere
- amazing views
we cannot promise:
- current from the network (current is own production from the generator)
- mud on the trail
YOU ARE CORDIALLY!
In the immediate surroundings hostels every lover mountains may find something for siebe.. At the end of the Beskid Sadecki :)
- ski very near: Skontaktuj się z nami
- interesting routes
- reserve 'Uhryń' the Professor Mieczyslaw calling on the northern slopes of the floor coverings (old stand bukowo-Holy Cross fir)
- cave beneath the empty Great
Miłosnicy sacral architecture:- The old church in Wierchomla doesn't have its own wine because and in Szczawniku
- historic orthodox church with Złockie
- historic standing along the route on the Empty Great along the route Złockie-Jaworzyna though, in Wierchomla doesn't have its own wine because the great and small, Szczawniku and Złockie and in Muszyna on market
advocates of the seat itself and nicnierobienia:
- wide panorama:)