This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
- Pstrągowa village in Poland situated in the Podkarpackie voivodship, in the Kreis strzyżowskim, in the municipality of Czudec.
In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the Rzeszów Voivodship.
The Village Pstrągowa includes one village located in the north-western part of the district Strzyżowskie Przemyskie foot-. The is 2936 ha: arable land, forests and meadows. The village extends to the space of a few kilometers along surrounded by hills of the valley rzeczki Pstrągówki. Among the numerous capability through small babbling merging and entering the outside of the countryside to the River Wisłok. From the west and north of the village is surrounded by the extensive forests. In the village shall enter 11 przysiółków: down, center, top, Pyrówki, Smykówki, Skrzynówki, Strachociny, Rędziny, Brzezie, boundaries. In total count around 850 holdings. The number of inhabitants Pstrągowej during the interwar period was over 4000. After World War II this number has decreased to approximately 3000 due to the resettlement of the inhabitants of the city. Now lives here approx. 2500 inhabitants. Pstrągowa is the old one dating back to the beginnings of the XIII century. In the fifteenth century there were two large manor houses and several farmsteads. In the parish church existed pw Saint Catherine mentions in 1488. The next pw St. Joseph which was formed in 1802 by dobudowę wooden parts for masonry chapel from Skontaktuj się z nami
the village of Pstrągowa was born on 5 September 1895 Kazimierz Wincenty Iranek-Osmecki, colonel of the Polish Army, which (as designated by the General Tadeusz Komorowski) 2 October 1944 jointly with the lieutenant. Zygmunt Dobrowolskim signed the agreement on cessation of hostilities during the Warsaw Uprising.
The hotel has 23 comfortable 2 - 3 triple rooms that can accommodate up to 60 people. We offer accommodation in air conditioned rooms with bathroom, equipped with satellite TV and free access to the Internet. For families with small children we if necessary cot, table-seat and toys. The newly built hotel meets high quality standards, is accessible for people with reduced mobility.
The hotel guests have at their disposal safe parking, green garden with summer house and barbecue facilities, summer swimming pools.
The reception can charge rent: Trail Maps and tourist attractions, bicycle guides the Strzyżowskim.
Support for talks in English, German and Russian