This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Scansen on solar is situated opposite the Styled Piastowski, 1200 meters from the Market Square, on the way to Męćmierza and Albrechtówki. This route walk or bike can be reached on the Vistula River and the Shuttle przeprawiającego tourists to Janowiec. Other routes gorges lead to the center of Kazimierz. It is worth to visit this place because of the beautiful scenery and climate that the various works of art china gathered in the open-air museum .
The house of 100meters with unique interior design offers:
- sitting area has 2 separate bedrooms (2 and 4 person) - max. 7 beds. The bedrooms are spacious, comfortable double beds.
- Beauty - fireplace ( we offer tree to the fireplace for an additional fee) , 2 - Passenger vehicle sofa, large table, satellite TV, DVD, music equipment.
- Bathroom - shower, sink, toilet ,towels, hair dryer.
- Kitchenette with full equipment - refrigerator , cordless kettle, sets vascular, pots, glasses, glasses.- 2 covered terraces with ławeczkami and stolami at which you can enjoy a meal in the open air.
- Heating yearlong - Clocks and central.
- Place the outbreak in the garden.
- Free parking space in the premises.
We also invite interested groups which in our open may organise occasional meetings. Pets are welcome!
Kazimierz Dolny (Kuzmir, Kazimierz on the Vistula) - a city in the Lublin voivodship, in the Kreis puławskim, on the Vistula River, in malopolskie turn of the Vistula River in the western part of the Plateau two plateaus (Nałęcz. Historically is situated in Malopolska (initially in the land of the Sandomierz Tower and then in Lublin). It is the seat of urban-rural municipalities Kazimierz Dolny. Part of the triangle of the tourism: Pulawy - Kazimierz Dolny - Nałęczów. In the years 1975-1998 city administratively belonged to the old province of Lublin. In Kazimierz Dolny is football club - Eagles Kazimierz, founded in 1998, the stadium in nearby Bochotnica. According to data from 31 December 2008 the town was 3485 inhabitants.