This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
During the holiday period many numerous attractions on site.at the disposal of the invoiced ruska bania,sauna,hire,quad,bicycles,paintball ... wooden cottages in Bieszczady are situated in a quiet and picturesque area, away just 20 minutes walk from Lake Solińskiego. To the border with Soliną divides us 20 meters.
We offer cottages 4 personal 1-room and 6-personal 2-room, including 30 beds. Cottages are situated 1000 m from Lake Solińskiego.
- Playground for children, sandbox, swing, the game volleyball.
- The Guests: ball to the retina, Ball for legs,
attractions close to soak:
- boat trips on the Solińskie Lake, cruises promenade.
- Bathing in the Solińskie Lake.
- the possibility to take advantage of the one-day trips to Lvov (needed passports).
- the opportunity of tasting the honey with its own apiary and for the possibility of keeping a working on bees from host.- Indoor Swimming Pool in Ustrzyki Gorne Lower with its and other attractions.
- For those who enjoy beautiful views we offer sightseeing loop sight-seeing association (Polskie Towarzystwo Turystyczno-Krajoznawcze and travels along the mountain(Tarnica, scholar, Polonina Wetlinska, Polonina Caryńska).
- walking the woods, mushroom search.
- Visiting the open-air museum with the old building in Sanok.
- bicycle rides in the surrounding area.
- Winter use of nearby ski lifts.
Ustrzyki Dolne - a town in the Podkarpacie voivodship, is the seat of the Bieszczady sector, situated on the River Strwiąż. Is the headquarters of the urban-rural Ustrzyki Dolne. In the years 1944-1951 town belonged to the Soviet Union (found in Poland within the framework of the agreement to change borders). In the years 1975-1998 city administratively belonged to the province of Krosno. It is at a height of about 480 m n.p.m., on the route of the low and high loop. According to data from 31 December 2010. The town was 9349 inhabitants.