This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Tourist station "Krutynianka" is situated on the hill in the village of Krutyń directly on the River Krutynia, in the complex of old wood modrzewiowego, spruce and acacia.
We offer accommodation in a comfortable houses with bathrooms (brick, heated) located above the same Krutynia River. We have:
- cottages double rooms with the possibility to adopt families with children,
- single cottages.
In our Station Desk is:
- Training Room for 80 people,
- common room ( TV SAT, Billiards, Table Tennis, Plays in "table"),
- areas recreation - sports (volleyball, basketball mini, badminton),
- playground for children
- cafe garden barbecue and places in the outbreak,
- Marina on the River Krutynia for canoe rental and boats,
- car kayaks and bicycles,
With our Station desk you can:
- kameralnie live in comfortable houses resort jobs,- Enjoy the direct contact with nature,
- rest actively in the open air - which offers canoeing, loves, drive the bike in beautiful surroundings, drive riding, play the bonfire and may and swim jachtem (details on-site),
- visit the basilica in Swieta Lipka, headquarters of Hitler., Starowierców Monastery in Wojnowo,
- see wild animals in Kadzidlowo and tarpany in Popielno,
- dining in our restaurant known desk "Krutynianka",
- let us help in any case.
- meetings and social events for companies,
- training and conferences,
- stays tourist groups,
- bicycle tours and walking after the Piska Forest,
- feasts, focal spot, events,
- active family vacation.
Krutyń - old Mazurian town situated in the south-west part of the Masurian Landscape Park, along the most beautiful section of the river Krutynia. Just 22 km from Mikolajki, 12 km from Rucianego and 21 km from Mragowo. The village on the River Krytunią, was approximately 1500 year as a settlement for hunting. The hunting Stanicę ideally located on the shooting of the Grand Master of the Teutonic Knights. In the village are historic chałupy wood from the beginning of the XX century, stodola mazurian from the end of the nineteenth century. In the years 1951-1957 in houses lived Karol Małłek, activist masurian, folklorist. In Houses is also the head office of the Masurian Landscape Park and the Museum of Natural - archaeological sites.