This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Recreation center located 6 km from Mikolajki - central point along the Great Mazurian Lakes at the route Mikolajki - Mragowo in the village Zełwągi.
"Klonek" is situated on the edge of the Masurian Landscape Park included in the Piska Forest. In the close proximity of Nadleśnictwo Strzałowo and the numerous nature reserves fauna and flora masurian, underframes game and Lake Majcz Great - one of the naczystszych water bodies.
In the building there are rooms of various standards:
rooms of a higher standard/RETRO
1. "Pine"/ "Birch" (bedroom: 1 queen bed,; living room: 1 sleeper sofa, bieliźniarka, table 2 chairs, large towel standing; Bathroom: shower, WC, decorated room maintained in retro style; 2-3 persons).
2. "Oak" (bedroom: 1 queen bed night, dresser; living room: 2 sofas reclining, wardrobe, small table, 2 chairs, large towel standing; Bathroom: shower, WC, decorated apartment maintained in retro style, TV, fireplace; 2-4 persons).3. "Maple" (duplex; at the top of the two bedrooms 1 double bed 2. two single beds; at the bottom of the living room with a sofa bed and a bathroom); shower, WC; 4-5 persons).
Rooms of higher standard/FOLK
4. "Galeria Zapiecek Babciny" (Room with bathroom; single beds, cabinet, table, small coziness; Bathroom: shower with hydromassage showers and WC; 2-4 persons).
5. "Dziaduniowa Chamber" (en suite room and separate bedroom; single beds, cabinet, table, taboreciki; hydromassage shower, WC; 2/7/persons)
in center we offer:
- guest rooms
- delicious, home kitchen
- events, holidays, Sylwester, acceptance imieninowe, birthday parties and other focal spot, etc.
- horse riding for beginners, children and adults
- trips in beautiful areas Masurian Landscape Park
- rides; one or several with support and Board
- Zełwągi village in Poland located in warminsko-mazurskie, in the Kreis mrągowskim, in the municipality of Mikolajki. Currently occupied by about 400 people. Zełwągi lie on the route Mikolajki-Mragowo (national road No. 16), between the three lakes, Deep, Płocicznym and Inulcem. Once the settlement of agriculture and fisheries, now - because of the proximity of Mikolajki - a popular place tourism exit (on-site hotel houses, and numerous private headquarters and agro-tourism). In the village is a common rural beach.