The old mill in the Upałtach Gizycko - this mill from the late nineteenth and early twentieth century was adapted for pension and stylish tavern . Situated in the middle of the Mazur, in a beautiful location of the lake in the middle of the Masurian village Upałty. It is the perfect place where you can dine and on the occasion of relax and unwind i… Pokaż więcej
The old mill in the Upałtach Gizycko - this mill from the late nineteenth and early twentieth century was adapted for pension and stylish tavern . Situated in the middle of the Mazur, in a beautiful location of the lake in the middle of the Masurian village Upałty. It is the perfect place where you can dine and on the occasion of relax and unwind in the surroundings of the beautiful nature. Here we serve traditional polish dishes - same mazurskie sample tidbits. Our guests from the stylishly decorated rooms can enjoy the beauty of the Masurian Landscape. From the terrace you can enjoy sunsets, reflected in the mirror of the lake.
To our guests disposal are 7 double rooms and 1 quadruple room. The rooms have private bathrooms, TV and internet.
In our restaurant our Guests also kusimy :
- very large choice of mead
- przepysznym niepasteryzowanym beer
- Bread on zakwasie
- homemade delicacies in this swojskimi wędzonkamiAll of the products produced without preservatives based on traditional recipes.
- Tower viewing ( tower from the end of XIX century ) in Gizycko - 8 km
- Fortress Gizycko - 8 km
- headquarters of Hitler. - 25 km
- was the headquarters of the Wehrmacht in Mamerkach - 25 km
- Channel Masurian and locks - 30 km
- baroque monastery in Swieta Lipka - 40 km
- Museum District in the flock of 25 km
- The Konstanty Ildefons Galczynski Museum in money and music concerts and poetry 50 km
- Starowierców Monastery in Wojnowo Ukty wheel
- Bridges in Stańczykach - 60 km
- Pyramid in Rapie ,family tomb von Fahrenheit - 50 km
- Monastery complex on the Wigry - 80 km
- The Museum of one and eskimoskiej Ściborki k/Bań - 47 km
- The Village Native American - 20 km
- Galinida -me where plays the daily life of the Old Prussian tribes Galinów
- Westernowe Town Mrongoville in Mragowo - 50 km
- the museum of folk art in Węgorzewo - 30 km
Upałty (ger. Upalten) - village in Poland located in warminsko-mazurskie, M. Gizycki, in the municipality of Gizycko. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of while placing all California customers. In Upałtach is primary school The Maria Konopnicka
Gizycko (ger. Lötzen, Pol. (Formerly) Łuczany, Lec, Prussia. Lēcai) - town and commune in warminsko-mazurskie, M. Gizycki. Situated on Mazury In Province, between lakes and Kisajno Niegocin. Gizycko is called the holy boaters in Poland. Is one of the main ports along the Great Mazurian Lakes and one of the Polish tourist and leisure. According to data from 31 December 2010. The town was 29 038 inhabitants
e-turysta.com project is a touristic social networking site presenting the accommodation and tourist offers from entire Poland. The accommodations can be searched by location criterion, i.e., by cities, geographical regions, historical regions and colloquial names of regions. The accommodation can also be found in a particular landscape, so you can search for accommodation at the seaside, in the mountains, by the lake, or in the country (also agritourism). e-turysta.com gathers also tourists interested in specific forms of spending free time in an active way and extreme sports lovers. Particular accommodation offers may correspond with the possibility of practicing specific sports such as sailing, gliding, rock climbing, or leisure activities such as hiking or trekking. The available accommodations are also divided into different categories of accommodation facilities. You can look for accommodation in hotels, spa resorts, holiday resorts, hostels, guesthouses, agritourist farms, as well as private lodgings, guest rooms or on campings.