This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Our guests are invited to relax in two comfortable homes.
To our guests disposal are also:
- equipped kitchenette
- dining room
- room with satellite TV
- secure parking
- place for
- the vast premises before the house with ławeczkami
- mountain bicycles
in Niemczukówce 2 rooms with TV
and bezpałtnym access to the internet.
The OFFER FOR GROUPS
We can accommodate 50 for organized groups:
- especially school,stays integration,trips works councils
- there is a possibility to stay-breakfast and dinner
- prices stay depend on the number of persons of the period and the length of stay
FOR MORE INFORMATION UNDER NO TEL Skontaktuj się z nami
Bieszczady Mountains is not only for tourists harvestable stage in the mountains.
You can also:
- tourists cycling
- travel on horseback
- go on muddy route quad bikes
- play on the ski
- go on ski migratory routes "Wetlina and surrounding area" with a total length of approx. 17km.We pass the picturesque route Low and High Loop sight-seeing association (Polskie Towarzystwo Turystyczno-Krajoznawcze- road cerkwie and forgotten it.
Smerek - village in Poland situated in the Podkarpackie voivodship, in the Kreis arose, in the municipality of Cisna.
In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Krosno.
The village is situated 644 m n.p.m., at the mouth of the brook Smerek (formerly Smrek) to Wetliny (supply Solinki). The name of the village Smerek comes from the Slovak Republic świerka names (smrek). In 1881 the village consisted of 557 inhabitants, ownership majority belonged to Adelajdy hr. Dawidow. The year 1947 the local parish belonged to dekanatu baligrodzkiego, of Przemysl. Currently the village is bordered by Strzebowiskami and with Wetliną.
The village is a large hotel and indoor swimming pool with pool bathing long 25 m, a depth of 3 m (with zeskoku).