This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
In the charming and picturesque Ogonki village is located our corporate holding agro-tourism the lake Swiecajty. The object is intended for 8 persons.
Description of the object:
- On the ground floor there is a living room with sleeping facilities for 4 persons (2x2) equipped with TV and radio kitchenette with fridge, microwave, set of dishes, cordless kettle) and a bathroom with shower and wc.
- On the first floor (The Attic) there is a large living room for 4 persons (1x2 + 2x1),
- On the premises of about 3ha, is private, restocked lake. In the vicinity of the lake is the place for a bonfire, slightly further grass beach volleyball.
- For Children is the swing, sandpit. The Lake, among the calamus there are four own bridges.
- Vehicle can be left on a closed, wached, lit area.
- within the hotel premises there is a private lake to spend wędkarskimi and bath- At a distance of approx. 400m - Lake Stręgiel to zone of silence.
- On the other hand, for highway - lake Święcajty, belonging to the Great Mazurian Lakes with an open platform and bath guarded (board beach on distance ok70m).
- At a distance of approx. 200m - las, while on the premises - small reeds.
- Water equipment approximately 150m.
- The shop, bar and restaurant are located at a distance of approx. 50m in the village.
- Petrol station in Węgorzewo - - approx. 6km