Our Youth Hostel is a year long open educational center. The main aim of this center is to propagate tourism as well as landscape and cultural values of Opole and the whole region by offering cheap accommodation, tourist and cultural information as well as helping our guests in organizing tourist and cultural events.
AT GUESTS DISPOSAL:
• 48 places in the 2, 3 and 4-person rooms
• 3 suites
• self-service kitchen with dining room for organized groups
• possibility of catering
• common room
• conference room
• internet café
• access to the internet 24/24
• TV room (TV SAT, video, DVD)
• food stall (open from Monday to Friday)
• library (wide selection of atlases, brochures and tourist guides)
• brochure “The Keys to the city and others”
• sports activities (table tennis, gym)
• renting bicycles (five)
• storage for bikes and motorbikes
• luggage storage/deposit
• possibility of organizing activities in the open
• special area for bonfire and barbecue
• monitored car park (also for buses)
Prices from 17,00 PLN.
More information and detailed price list on our site: www.zpo.opole.pl.
Youth Hostel „Forget-me-not” has been receiving GOLD DISTINCTION in the National Competition for Youth Hostels for the past eight years. The competition is organized under the auspices of Minister of National Education.