This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
You are welcome in the Pieniny to house situated in a small but a picturesque Sromowce Niżne.
Location of the building is located near the:
- Walkways on the Czarny Dunajec linking Poland with Slovakia(5 min);
- Route to Three Crowns and Sokolice (20 min);
- Harbor Whole trip starts (10 min);
- the bus stop Polish (5 min) and Slowacki (10 min);
- Church (10 min);
- food shops Polish (5 min) and Slovak ( 10 min);
- Restaurants and small catering (15 min);
- bike rental (10 min);
- Playground for children (5 minutes).
Despite the fact that the house is located in the center of the village on the back of the building is the garden that everyone will find peaceful space on mute, rest and relaxation.
We offer spacious, comfortable 2-, 3-, 5- personal rooms with bathrooms. Each room has a TV. All are with balconies, of which from the eastern side you can admire the Three Crowns, from western Slovak Tatra Mountains and from south Dunajec, after which the raftsmen rafting transporting tourists.All summer you can also preview bocianią family that facing the house on a pole has its seat.
We offer you:
- a fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare a meal;
- wireless Internet;
- Altankę with grill;
- Comes With;
- Ogrodzoną manor house;
- a separate entry.
cycle route or spacerowa by clutch without bothering about breaking to Slovakia to the Red Monastery and picturesque by pienińską to Szczawnica;
- the Castle and czorsztyński niedzicki (10 km);
- the Castle in Slovakia in the Old Lubowni;
- Firewall water in Niedzica, beach, vessels, kayaks;
- Ski lifts in Niedzica on "Glade Pine";
- toboggan run on top of Wdżar and surrounded in Kluszkowcach;
- gothic church in Dębno with XVw. entered on the UNESCO World Heritage List;
- Ravine Homole and white water in Jaworkach;
- krzesełkowa Queue on Palenicę in Szczawnica;
- thermal swimming pools in Szaflarach, in Bukowina and in Białka and Slovakia;
- Location of the house makes it a good place as a base for sightseeing.
With longer stay to price negotiations. Children up to 10 years - 50%.
Please contact us by phone. Not i reply to email
Bank Account Number:
Cooperative Bank in Kroscienko n/D
40 8817 0000 3001 0018 5765 0001