This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The rooms at the of Gosia situated in the capital of Wdzydze, in very picturesque area - around the forest and lake. We offer rooms for 1, 2, 3 persons rooms with WiFi,
suites - Dwellings 2 peaceful. Large parking pretty garden, place for bonfire, volleyball.
Why visit us:
- the biggest food,
- the possibility of mushroom gathering,
- the ideal base from which to any walking and bicycle tours on our beautiful land upland,
- the proximity of all service points mail, shops and gastronomy.
- Bicycle Rental - on the spot
- horse riding - 5 km
- Zingst - 5 km
- Forest - 100m
- nearest restaurant - 1 km
- railway station - 1 km
- Kartuzy bus station - 1 km
- Kartuzy grocery shop - 200m
- geographic region - Kaszuba ,
- cities and municipalities in the vicinity - Gdansk 30 km, Gdynia, Sopot
- Attractive lake near the object (3km) - White, Raduńskie, KłodnoOffer addressed to:
- all wishing to rest,
- families with children, individual tourists
- all interested leisure surrounded by forrests..
Kartuzy (additional name in j. wdzydze. Kartuzë, German Karthaus) - a city in the Pomorskie voivodeship, in the Kreis kartuskim, seat of urban-rural Kartuzy. The city lies on the four lakes called Kartuskimi. These are: Lake Karczemne, Abbey Large Abbey Small and Mielenko. In Kartuzy intersect b roads: No 211, No 224 and No 228. According to data from 31 December 2009, the town had 14 951 inhabitants.
Malgorzata and Lukasz