This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The headquarters of private "U" Ślązaka are situated on the Puck Bay in a quiet area at the housing composed of detached.
- room - bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, sitting area - for 3 - 5 persons
- rooms 1, 2, 3, 4 persons rooms with
- Room 3 with bathroom and toilet in the lounge (only for this room)
- 2 rooms 3 with bathroom and toilet in the lounge (only for those rooms
- all rooms with TV, digital TV, mp3 player and video (divx, usb) internet WiFi
- access to Internet in each room (wireless)
- computer with internet access for guests
- Kitchen with equipment (only for guests)
- grill facilities with equipment barbecue
- a garden from there it is and miå osz's
- tables and chairs on the terrace and balconies
- stage backdrops beach, iron, To service, kettles wireless
information other:- jadłodajnie and convenience stores in the distance of 50 m from the object
- events and concerts in Władysławowo - schedule at the owner
- possibility to hire accommodation for a weekend
- urban playground at 50 m
Władysławowo - town and commune in northern Poland, in pomorskie voivodeship, the largest city in became a part. Situated near Gdansk on the Baltic Sea and Pucka bay. Is Here sea port. The town is situated in the northern part of Pomerania Province, became a part. According to data from 1 January 2009 city area is 39,22 km². The city is 6.68% of the district.
Władysławowo is situated in the northern part of the Dalmatian Kaszubskiego, on the north side of the Baltic Sea and of the south-east of Pucka bay. West so the city lies on the coast of the Slowinski and part of the city Chałupy are located on the Curonian's.
The city borders with municipalities: Jastarnia, municipality stepped, municipality puck.