Type of accommodation
all
Clipboard (10 ofert)
Villa Flaming, Jurata, ul. Sosnowa 5
from 50 zł per person Ask for availability
Clipboard
Add to the clipboard
Villa:Villa Flaming
Address:Jurata, ul. Sosnowa 5
Number of places:11 bed places, 5 rooms
Opening hours:all seasons
Villa Flaming
  • PL
  • EN
  • DE
  • RU
This description has been machine translated into english [?] This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website. See the original description
APARTMENT - apartment 90m2 for a maximum of 7 people (possibly plus small children - we have tourist beds). The spacious apartment has two bedrooms, a living room with a sofa bed and a large 42 "TV, bathroom (washing machine), toilet, kitchen (fridge, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave) and a large terrace and garden. Each room has a bathroom with a shower and a small kitchenette.In the garden in front of the cottage there is a place to rest with tables, umbrella and barbecue.We have internet access Wi-Fi. hours: 10-22 DEADLINE: After agreeing on the deadline, 30% deposit must be paid within 3 days of booking to the bank account provided in the e-mail confirming the reservation, the remaining 70% payable in cash on the day of arrival.The deposit is refunded after deducting the cost of shipment in the amount of: -100% deposit in the event of cancellation of the stay 90 days before arrival -50% deposit in the event of cancellation 60 days prior to arrival. IMPORTANT: 1. Photos of the apartment are updated. 2. The question of animals to be agreed. 3. In the event of leaving the apartment before the planned date of departure, we will not refund money for unused days. 4. Hotel day starts at 15 on the day of arrival and ends at 11 on the day of departure.

Villa Flaming — Facilities and equipment

Internet WiFi
TV set / TV room
Parking area
Access to the kitchen
Access to the fridge
Laundry room
Ironing room
Barbecue / Bonfire place
Garden
Beach equipment
captchachange the image
required fields are marked with a symbol
No one has recommended this object yet.+ Add your opinion
Ask for availability
from 50 zł per person
Available beds:
5 x
Apartment 5-personal of bathroom, radio, TV Set50 zł to 100 zł per person
7 x
Apartment 7-personal of bathroom, radio, TV Set50 zł to 100 zł per person
Cottage 4-personal of bathroom, radio, TV Set50 zł to 100 zł per person
Dwa pokoje oraz dwie łazienki
Ask for availability
Add to the clipboard
Additional information:

Pets allowed (the price for a pet: 10 zł)