This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Bukowina Tatrzanska - the village of the Podhale in Poland located in Malopolska province in the Tatra, in Bukowina Tatrzanska.
In the years 1975-1998 town situated in the province?-1918.
The town is headquarters of Bukowina Tatrzanska.
Tatra mountains - panorama of Tarasówki k. Bucovina Tatrzanska
Bukowiańskie Culture Center, Home Popular The Franciszek Ćwiżewicza
Bukowina Tatrzanska lies at a height of 860 to 1000 m altitude (by other sources 850-960 m n.p.m.) and is located on the picturesque Spisko-Gubałowskim.
Welcome to the new and elegant guesthouse in Bukowina Tatrzanska, about 200 m from the crossing "key" and about ten minutes walk to the Diocleziano.
With balconies in each apartment a beautiful view of the Tatra Mountains.
The rooms are equipped with comfortable and modern, located in their TV, wireless Internet, refrigerator, hair dryer for bed.
The guests have at their disposal a kitchen with fridge, electric cooker, gas and microwave, oven, dishwasher, electric cordless kettle, coffee machine, dishes and porcelain. Coffee and tea - FREE!Meals eat in the dining room or on the terrace. We also grill.
Parking free unguarded, gateway entry is closed at about 22.00.
- Please make your reservations by electronic mail to the following address: Skontaktuj się z nami
-day starts at 4 p.m. and ends at 11.00 on the day of departure
-Pension has a ski equipment NOTE! We have a radiator for drying ski boots
- free of charge you can rent the sledge, hairdryer and iron
-Each guest during the stay enters Bath Towel and towel to hand. Please use the towels only at the premises of Villa Park
- in the fireplace room has a corner playground
- Sorry - animals do not accept
- all rooms are non-smoking. Please smoking in places designated
-Please dine in the dining room or fireplace room
- welcome to spend evenings and organising meetings in the fireplace room
- breakfast is served from 8:30 to 10.00 (Swedish table)
-Dinner from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- for children can be ordered first course earlier i.e.: from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Children up to 4 years stay and dining free (without an extra bed)
-We advance of 20%, completely we within a fixed time limit in.later resignation means withdrawal from the agreement is not refundable (attitude basis Article 394) of the Civil Code Only in exceptional cases random deposit can be returned to the
-reduce the period of residence: first day payable 100%, other 20%
- we are not subject to VAT, We underwrite only Simplified accounts