We would like to invite you to our stylish cozy villa named SOLIS. Our villa is surrounded by the greenery and park, located 500m from the most beautiful Polish sea coast and beach.
Villa SOLIS is the most favorite place of those who value warm, family and quiet atmosphere.
We offer 6 comfortable rooms and a two-room apartment with terrace and direct access to the garden.
All our rooms have brand new furnishings, bathroom, TV, wireless Internet, beach chairs and wind screens.
Our garden is at your disposal. There is a family barbecue area and a plenty of place for relaxation. We also offer you a parking space at the villa's property.
- Amphitheater 100m,
- Tennis courts 100m,
- Sport stadiums 100m and 150m,
- Bicycles rental 150m,
- Promenade, bars, restaurants, clubs 200-300m,
- Post office, shops, exchange office 200m,
- Indoor swimming pool 400m,
- Ferry crossing, Świnoujście harbor 1500m,
- Marina 2km,
- Baths in Ahlbeck Germany 5km (you can take a train or drive there, it's only 15 minutes away but a great fun and relax).
Świnoujście is a city and seaport on the Baltic Sea and Szczecin Lagoon, located in the extreme north-west of Poland. It is situated mainly on the islands of Uznam and Wolin, but also occupies smaller islands, of which the largest is Karsibór island, once part of Usedom, now separated by a Piast canal (formerly the Kaiserfahrt) dug in the late 19th century to facilitate ship access to Szczecin (Stettin).
Detailed facility location at Swinoujscie:
Street: accommodations ul. Jana Matejki