This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The Hotel "Monika" is an intimate hotel located in the vicinity of the historical center of Krakow and the Old Market. We offer comfortable accommodation in spacious rooms. Friendly and professional service will provide you with desk staff friendly fluently English, French and German. In 2006 the Hotel "Monika" Krakow received the prestigious hotel of the year that was given by the Polish Chamber of hotels. We work continuously to maintain the highest quality of service and the enrichment of our. We are starting to meet the expectations of our customers and adapt to their needs. We guarantee that our rooms and offered accommodation in Krakow, and organized training, conferences and integration events will be events at the highest level.
Monika Apartments hotel in Krakow is a three-storey building together with beer that is the perfect place to rest after full of attractions day spent sightseeing in Krakow. To our guests disposal are located there overlooking Talty Lake, which is a comfortable place for meetings and relaxation for the use of the wireless internet access. In the hotel there is also a conference room for 45 people.There are rooms:
- single room - comfortably equipped single room with bathroom, TV, radio and free access to the Internet
- Double Room with "bed" - comfortable double room with large bed type "queen", fully equipped bathroom, TV, radio and internet access
- Apartment - room of a higher standard , consisting of two comfortably furnished rooms-bedroom with a large bed type "Queen" and a living room with a convenient set of recreation ,bathrooms with shower, TV, radio and free internet access for price concerns accommodation 2 adults
- Triple Room - comfortable triple room with one big bed type "małżeńske" and one a separate bed or 3 single beds with full sanitary facilities, tv , radio and free access The Internet
- quadruple room - Comfortable Quadruple room with one big bed type "marriage"and two separate or with four separate beds, bathroom, TV, radio and free access to the Internet
Hotel Monika has one hundred and five beds. Each room has a bathroom, TV, radio, and wireless access to the Internet. We also have 2 bedroom apartments with higher standard. In the price is included breakfast buffet. On request we can also lunch and dinner. Hotel Monika has very favorable location for easy visiting Krakow. Despite its location in the very center of Krakow, in our hotel you can rest from the noise and bustle of the city. Proximity to the historic city center and the Main Market is our an undeniable advantage. From the Main Railway Station to the hotel is only 2 stops by bus. Travel information By car from the main routes is very easy.
To meet your expectations we offer wireless internet access throughout the hotel. The use of the is completely free. We have at your disposal also an internet at the reception desk.
Krakow (Lnn. Cracovia, Yiddish. Kroke, German Torun, Spain on Cracovia, fr. Cracovie) - municipal borough in southern Poland, the seat of the Malopolska Province, the second in the country in terms of the number of inhabitants and the surface. Krakowski Metropolitan Area counts 1 468 427 inhabitants. Situated on the Vistula River, in the Gateway Krakow, suburbs of Nidziańskiej and Karpackie Zachodniobeskidzkiego. Is one of the oldest Polish cities of ponadtysiącletniej history has valuable objects architecture, operates a number of institutions and cultural places collecting precious monuments. For 1795, Krakow was formally the capital of Poland and to 1611. Based Polish monarchs. In the years 1596-1795, means to the third partition of Poland, as the capital of the Republic of capital functions he has with Warsaw, which became the city of rezydencjalnym king.