This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Our Hotel combines the strengths of the proximity to the capital and the possibility of communing with nature. We are located near to the 50 km from Warsaw city center, between Grójcem and the top Kalwarią. Surrounded by us the greatest orchards Europe show the healthy and tasty fruit. Location fosters wypadom bike to a nearby forest or wyprawom to the wilderness and Chojnowskiej Kozienickiej.
We cordially invite you to our thresholds. Regardless of the reason for that will bring you to us, we will make every effort to nice and pleasantly spent in our time.
- For znużonych by we offer comfortable rooms in which you can regain your strength before continuing the journey.
- in the hotel restaurant you can dine savory dishes prepared according to proven homemade recipes of polish cuisine.
- We can arrange for you each family business meeting, conference or training.
As a family business especially we provide our guests with everything that you wish.Our Hotel combines the strengths of the proximity to the capital and the possibility of communing with nature.
- We are located near to the 50 km from Warsaw city center, between Grójcem and the top Kalwarią.
- surround us the greatest orchards Europe show the healthy and tasty fruit. Location fosters wypadom bike to a nearby forest or wyprawom to the wilderness and Chojnowskiej Kozienickiej.
We have 11 cozy rooms situated on a quiet attic.
We have single, double and triple rooms in which we can once adopted even 30 people.
The rooms in pastel shades and pleasant interiors.
Comfortable beds and soft body that will make you feel like at home.
Our rooms are equipped with:
- WiFi internet (included in the room price)
- Air Conditioning ( in selected rooms)
- Bathroom with shower
- a set of cosmetics company
- Tables to work
Chynow - village in Poland located in mazowieckie voivodeship, grójeckim, in the municipality of Chynow in years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Radom.
The town is headquarters of Chynow and is situated on the River Black, at the national road 50. By Chynow passes railway line Warsaw - Krakow (commissioned for use in the years 1933-34).
In 1434 owner rural Drwalew and rural Chynow Piotr Pilikowicz (Piotr Skulski Pilik crest croissant) founded the parish in Chynowie, may be caused by it from the parish Drwalew. Present wooden (modrzewiowy) church is from the seventeenth century a wooden belfry from 1867. In 1929 Village Chynow belonged to the municipality Czersk.