This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Cottage has a ground floor and first floor. On the ground floor there is a bedroom 2 bed, bathroom (shower + toilet), fully equipped kitchen with dining area, which is a direct exit to the terrace. The first floor has 2 bedrooms 3 beds and a toilet. On equipped cottage is a fridge, TV-SAT, electric kettle, microwave, bed linen and tableware. You are provided with the garden furniture and bicycles. In the area BBQ. The property fenced and protected. Rusinowo - a village in Poland located in Western Pomerania in the district Sławno, in the municipality of Postomino. According to the author of the monograph Rusinowa Karl Rosenow, the village was founded under German law around 1300 by Rutz, who brought in settlers from Lower Saxony and Rhineland. Reported form of the name of the village: Rusenhagen (1444), Ruczenhagen (1496), Rutzenhagen (1545), Rützenhagen (1730) actually suggests that the founder was a representative of the von Rutz (Russe, Rusche, Reutz, Ritze and the like) from the country Rutz / Russee (now Russee - district Kiel) in Holstein. Rusinowo was founded on over moraine hills forming parallel to the coast band culminating Ficht Berg (Spruce Mountain) rising to 32 m above sea level, after growing on them felled forests of oak and beech. This is indicated by the second part of the name of the village: hagen - meaning fence, hedge but also osiek. So it was a typical village karczunkowa (Hagendorf) was founded on the so-called. raw root, also referred to in the literature as Hagenow or osiekowa. Hagenow tenants were initially, and even later, usually Germany. That Rusinowo founded by German settlers, may also provide the names of terrain - from more than 80 names field lying within the boundaries of the village only two: Jamen (Jahm) and die Glawenitz (Krautglawnitz, Tote Glawnitz), now Główniczka have Slavic origins.
Detailed facility location at Rusinowo:
Street: accommodations ul. Wczasowa