This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Holding agro-tourism is located on the route Jastrowie-Wałcz in Sweden. We offer 4 rooms in this 20 beds. The rooms are equipped with full sanitary facilities, parking on site closed for cars. Meals can be ordered with wielodobowym using the night Possibility of negotiations prices. In the vicinity there is a petrol station and convenience. We do not accept payment cards.
Our canopied field is located in the town of Sweden on the river PIŁAWĄ. The characteristic is white passageways that easy viewing from water on the left bank of the river (flowing down its gear..;)) to reach us you travel canoe our entire city. First green passageways at the beginning of the village, then the second green passageways at the church, the bridge road Sweden- Zdbice and bridge road Woolverstone- Wałcz - national road No. 22. For the latter bridge after 5 minutes rowing machines are already with us. The field is situated at the end of the village.Sweden (ger. Freudenfier) - village in Poland located in West Pomerania province, wałeckim, in the municipality of Wałcz. Business was 10 April 1590. On the basis of the decision taken by count Gostomski von den Schulzen - governor wałeckiego and Jana and Jerzy Hornów descendants starost Valentine Horn,. The privilege osadniczy but was issued only in 1626. This was a document issued on Lübeck Law otherwise interfere. Mentioned in it that the village business are on Earth not long ago with and difficult to useful and on the trade route leading from Berlin to Konigsberg. In 1773 Sweden was introduced to Prussia and name changed to Freudenfier. In 1945 was occupied by troops IV Infantry Division of the Polish Army and in accordance with the provisions of the Peace Conference in Potsdam was connected with other pastoral Pomerania to Poland.